Satori is a wide platform for research and knowledge in the field of music empowerment. We cover various attributes and applications of music through our practices and research. We focus on the empowermental side of music based on ancient Indian yogic science. Some of the areas we cover are :
- Music performance
- Subtle energy control – pranayama
- Yoga – Physical fitness
- Therapeutic side of music
- Spiritual empowerment
- Qualitative sound energy management
- Environmental and eco-system support
To further our knowledge in the field of music and to share the result of our experiences.
- To support the planet and eco-system with musical empowerment using rhythmic sound energy.
To develop the methods as a scientific system to continue for the future with academic studies like research on music and sound energy.
Concepts and Methods to know more about our science and practice.
Testimonials of our clients and workshop attendees
Karan Sajnani: A music lover and musician – practising musical applications through yogic science. A proficient instrumentalist with the classical guitar, didgeridoo, hang.